Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30th, 2008

I have a lot of new pictures that I need to post today! I've been sick for the last week and a half, so I haven't been very motivated to update our blog! We've had so many fun things going on the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy the pictures!



Our friend and neighbor, Acacia, had a fundraiser to help raise money so she could attend a conference in Texas. The fundraiser was held at a mini-golf course (which was located next to a yummy ice cream place!). When you donated money, you received a round of mini-golf and a coupon for free ice cream! Breezy and I went along with our friends Jeni, Kal, Brad, Jacqui and baby Trip. Both Kal and Breezy had a lot of fun golfing. This was Breezy's first experience mini-golfing and I have to say...she did a phenomenal job! She got a hole in one two different times!!! The first time, I was helping her line up and hit the putter. But the second time, she insisted that she do it all by herself. So, the little squirt grabs the putter, takes a swing, and the ball goes directly in the hole! We all laughed so hard! I don't think she quite realized how amazing it was that she got a hole in one! It's a pretty sad day when your two year old beats you in golf......
















-Daddy's little cheerleader - I thought this pictures was cute! We were at the gym and Terry was playing basketball. Breezy sat on the bench and cheered on her daddy! It was very sweet!
















These pictures were taken outside our house. Breezy had a fun time looking at all the wild flowers!
















A doctor at one of the hospitals hosts an event every summer that he calls "Wookfest". He owns a lot of beautiful property outside of town and every year he puts up a big stage and has different bands come to play. We went with the Lawrence clan and had so much fun! Everyone brought something different to eat and drink. We put out a bunch of blankets and listened to the music. Breezy was absolutely in her glory!! Friends, food and music is about as good as it gets for her! She would stand up and start dancing every time the music started to play! Then she would ask Terry and I to take her down to the stage so she could dance up front! She was so adorable and put on quite the show! She was very entertaining and I know she could have stayed there all night!
















This is my little honey helping me vacuum! She use to be so afraid of the vacuum! Now it's fun for me to see her want to help!
















It was 5:45pm and Breezy still wasn't up from her nap. So I went to go wake her up. I thought it was so cute how she was sleeping there with all of her babies lined up against the crib! By the time I grabbed my camera, she had woken up. But she still looks darn cute sitting there just up from her nap!
















The other night we had a wrestling match and pillow fight in our living room! Breezy thought it was so funny to wrestle and throw pillows at mom and dad! And I have to say, for a two year old, she can throw that pillow pretty hard!!
















Peek-a-boo! My cutie-pie thinking she's very funny hiding in the closet in the middle of her daddy's clothes! Too cute!
















I couldn't decide which one of these pictures to post because I thought that they were both so beautiful! So I decided to put them both on! We feel so blessed to have such a gorgeous girl!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Suzi,

I was just getting on here to call you a slacker. I have checked several times in the last week and there was no update-i was glad to find one tonight. That is so funny that Breezy went mini-golfing. We just took Julia this last weekend too-She LOVED it. We should get the girls together and go golfing. July is over-we need to get together. I know it is my turn to visit-we will see. It takes a lot for me to lug both girls anywhere and i hate getting them off schedule. I loved the pics. Loved the striped outfit where was that from??? Miss ya. Give me a call when you get a chance. I thought maybe you were in Wisconsin since I haven't been able to get a hold of you. Hope you are feeling better.
Tiffany

Jessica said...

I can't beleive how adorable breezy is. It looks like you guys are having a great time keeping yourselves busy! Anyway, we miss you so much and hopefully we'll get together someday!
Love ya,
Jess and Owen

missliss5/Melissa said...

I totally love her sunglasses! And those last two pics really ARe beautiful. What a doll, she's growing up so fast! Man we miss you guys!