Breezy loved digging in the sand and blowing bubbles (of course she chose the pink bubbles!). Breezy and Kal went back in the house and put on their own 'Dance Party USA'! They were so cute dancing like crazy around the living room. :-) We enjoyed another amazing dinner and decided that Terry shouldn't be left out. Poor Terry was at the MRI center working a 24 hour shift. So, Lou packed him up tons of yummy food and Breezy and I brought it to him. Breezy was so excited that she was able to see her daddy!
"I'd like to thank my mommy for passing down to me her over-emotional feelings, and I'd also like to thank all of my dolls who have always been there as a support system for me. I realize that so many people pay a lot of money for acting classes to achieve what comes so naturally for me. I feel so blessed that I can fake cry at the drop of a hat. Thank you again for this award."
2 comments:
Hahahaha! That was hilarious! High five, Breezy! And her new swim suit really is darling. Where did you get it?
That is soooo funny! Breezy definitely is picking up some skills from her mama...even strutting around in her swim suit! :-) She's so adorable. Give her a big squeeze for me.
Love you!
Post a Comment