Monday, August 4, 2008
August 4th, 2008
It's hard to believe that it's already August! Terry, Breezy and I are headed to Wisconsin this weekend. I am sooo excited!! It feels like it's been a long time since we've been back. My cousin Eric is getting married this weekend in Madison. It will be so nice to have Terry at the wedding with me! It is an adult only wedding, so Breezy will be spending the day and night with her Grandma Bev. She will be so excited when she realizes that she gets to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Unfortunately, Terry will have to go back to MI the day after the wedding. Breezy and I are planning on staying 2 weeks! We'll miss Terry so much, but it will be nice to have a few weeks to spend quality time with all our family and friends.
As you can see, we've been spending lots of time at the lake this summer! We met Jeni and Kal out there on Thursday. It was a gorgeous day! We put the chairs in the water and totally relaxed! It was amazing!

It finally happened.....Breezy was able to experience the wonder of the Ice Cream Truck!! We were out picking weeds when we heard the glorious sound of the ice cream truck. Breezy was a bit confused why I was so excited when I heard the oh so familiar sound. I ran inside, grabbed money and the camera, and we ran for the street. Imagine Breezy's surprise when she realized that this scary, weird man was going to give us ice cream right from his truck! (By the way, why are the drives always so "interesting" looking??). :-) I went "old school" and ordered us 2 orange push-ups! I remember eating them in pre-school!! However....I don't remember them being so darn expensive!! $1.25 for a little orange push-up?? Are you kidding? But it was totally worth it and I'll never forget eating orange push-ups on the front steps with my gorgeous little daughter!!

Breezy loves helping us water the flowers! And she thinks it's pretty funny when she touches the water and it sprays all over! Such a big helper!
These were taken this morning. Breezy is becoming obsessed with yogurt! I just love her hair in these pictures! I wish I looked that cute after I get up in the morning!! What a sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The pictures are so cute! Breezy has changed since we were there - she is looking like such a little "girl" - no baby anymore!! We can't wait to see all of you in a few days! We miss you and love you. Mom and Dad (Amma and PaPa)
The chairs in the water idea is awesome! And how fun that you let her get ice cream from the ice cream truck. My poor kids WISH they could, but when they hear it they say, "Mom, I know it costs too much money. Can we buy some from the grocery store instead?"
haha, poor kiddos
Post a Comment