
On Tuesday we took a field trip with our MOMS group to
Spicer's Orchard. What an amazing place! I can't believe I've lived here three years and I've never been there! We all took a hay ride out to the apple orchards. Everyone was allowed to pick one apple from the trees. Breezy had a great time going from tree to tree looking for the "perfect" apple! Once everyone had their apple, we rode back to the main barn where we were served apple cider and cinnamon apple donuts! Y-U-M-M-Y! After our delicious donuts, we took a stroll through the cute little store. We bought a bag of apples, and yes....6 yummy donuts! How could I possible resist?? :) Then we were off to see the animals and play at the
playland! Both Breezy and I had a great time and we're very excited that her school is going back there next month for a field trip as well! :)
On the hayride to the apple orchard-


Picking the perfect apple!





Eating the perfect apple!


Donuts and cider-

Having fun posing for pictures!



Growth chart last year and this year!


Playing on the
choo-
choo train at the
playland!

2 comments:
Just thinking about those donuts has me drooling. You absolutely HAVE to eat one for me on your trip next month. YUM!
Post a Comment