I took this picture when we were on a walk the other day. Breezy wanted to show "Big Ashli" the water. Such a little sweetie!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
July 12th, 2008
Terry and I had a great date night! We ended up having dinner and drinks with Jacqui and Kelsey and Jeni and Brad. We all sat at BW's until 11:30pm! Breezy did great for Acacia! They played outside for over an hour and Breezy loved every minute of it! We feel so blessed to have such a great neighbor that we trust leaving Breezy with!
I forgot to post this picture when I was talking about my girl's night. How cute is this! I was getting ready and when I walked out, Terry and Breezy had made adorable messages all over the driveway! Terry had better watch it....I might just go out a lot more often if that is the kind of treatment I get when I leave!! It was so sweet! Breezy had such a blast when she was finally able to have a daddy-daughter night!

I took this picture when we were on a walk the other day. Breezy wanted to show "Big Ashli" the water. Such a little sweetie!
What a proud mommy moment! Could it be....could my daughter really be applying lip gloss so perfectly by looking in the mirror?? I knew she was talented, but this goes above and beyond! I think her lips looked better than mine!
I thought this was so cute! This morning it was raining like crazy, so Terry and Breezy opened the window to watch the rain. They just stood there for the longest time talking about the rain and feeling it come through the window! So sweet!
Terry went golfing with Kelsey tonight, so Jacqui invited Breezy and I out to the lake. It was such a gorgeous night! We all sat outside by the fire and Breezy was able to experience her first Smores!! I was impressed that she even roasted her own marshmallow! She took one bite and realized that she would rather just eat the chocolate bar! So mommy 'took one for the team' and was forced to eat my Smore and Breezy's....the things we do for our kids! haha! Breezy and Kal sat on the pier and splashed their feet in the water. Then Brad caught a little fish so Breezy could see what it looked like. She got pretty close to it, but chose not to touch it (I don't blame her!!). It was hard to force myself to leave....I could have sat by that fire all night long!

From left to right: Brad, Scott, Kal, Jacqui and baby Trip, Jeni, Lou and Miss Breezy
I took this picture when we were on a walk the other day. Breezy wanted to show "Big Ashli" the water. Such a little sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all of the pictures! I am so jealous of all the fun things you and Breezy have found to do. Owen and I so wish we were there! Love ya, Jess and Owen
Awwwww...I just love seeing all those pictures and knowing what you are up to. I miss you guys so much, Suz! The chalk messages on the driveway are precious. And I'm glad you took one for the team and somehow managed to help Breezy out with her s'more. I'm drooling imagining eating one right now. :)
Post a Comment