Wow! Could this week get any better?? When is the last time I had a girl's night AND a date night in one week?? I actually don't think it's ever happened.
Jacqui, Jeni and I decided that it would be a great tradition to start having a girl's night every Wednesday night. This week we went for Margarita's and Mexican food with their mom Lou, and their friends Kim and Ashley. We had a great time! The next day we all went for a walk, went out to lunch and then did some shopping! It is so nice to have met new girlfriends to hang out with! Breezy loves every minute of it....she loves being one of the girls! (she was even trying on clothes in the dressing room and modeling for everyone!)
Terry and I are having a date night tonight!! That usually only happens when we go back to WI, so we are very excited to finally have a night to ourselves! Our neighbor Acacia is coming to babysit Breezy. She babysat once before, and for the first time ever....Breezy kicked Terry and I out of the house!!! I wasn't even ready yet, and Breezy says, "Bye mom! See ya later. Go eat food!" Too funny!! I told Acacia that she should take that as a huge compliment, because Breezy isn't a huge fan of being away from mom and dad (unless she's with other family members). They had such a great time! Lucky for us, Acacia and her mom own a school nearby AND she is EMT trained!! A teacher and medically trained?? Does it get any better than that?? :-) Needless to say, I am so comfortable with leaving her tonight! We're planning on grabbing something to eat and going to see a movie. Fun for us!!
Here's a little video clip of Breezy running up to the spring board. As you can see....she has a little work ahead of her. But give the girl a break....she's only 2! Plus, she's having so much fun!!!
Here's my little cutie pie's face as she was begging me to take her to the farm! (for those of you who don't know, my family has a beautiful farm back in WI, and Breezy just loves it when she can go out there with her Papa and Amma. She has so much fun hanging out with Great Grandpa and Uncle Steve and Uncle Dave). Too cute!!
2 comments:
Hi Guys,
Love the blog and all the great pictures!
So what did you end up doing on date night? And I'm so glad she loves Acacia so much. And her face in the gymnastics pictures says a thousand words! She looks on top of the world!
Post a Comment