Thursday, July 15, 2010

37 weeks and counting.... :)

This picture was taken at 37 weeks. On Saturday I will be 38 weeks! I am scheduled for a c-section on Monday, July 26th! Hopefully little baby decides to stay in there for that long! She is moving and kicking like crazy. Part of me thinks that she wants to get out of there early.... :)

3 comments:

Acacia said...

You are so adorable!! Baby comes in 2 weeks, Oh wow!! Im so excited I can't wait to see pictures!!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Ohhh, Suzi, you are so so darling and I promise you I am that size but I have THREE MONTHS TO GO! Wish I was there to see you so cute and pregnant and see your brand new baby on baby day. Love you so much.

Angie said...

Suzi Q! What a hot Mama! You look great and I can't believe you are just 4 days away, if not sooner. Love and miss you!