Mark and the other fellows flew to Rhode Island last week for a five day conference. So my sister flew down here so I wouldn't have to be alone this close to my due date. We spent the weekend shopping for last minute baby things. We did up all of the baby laundry and got everything put away. But most importantly, she was able to play and entertain Breezy while I took it easy. Breezy was soooo excited to have her Aunt LaLa here all to herself! They played basketball, shopping and had a lot of fun in the pool. It was a perfect weekend for a lot of sister bonding! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing best friend like my sister. It makes me even more excited that Breezy is going to have a sister too. I can only hope and pray that the two of them will be as close as the two of us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment