Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas and New Years

I apologize ahead of time for just posting all of these pictures without making comments on each of them (and for not putting them in order)!! I have sooo many pictures to blog, that it would take me forever to explain each one. In an attempt to catch up, I am going to just say that we had an amazing time in Wisconsin for X-mas and New Years! Breezy and I were there for 3 weeks! We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends!

























































































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR IN THE NEW YEARS PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Jessica loves Breezy's pink horse. Jessica got a pink unicorn that size for Christmas and drags it all over the house.

Jessica said...

Love the pictures! It looks like to guys had such a good time hanging out with family! I am so jealous that you got to spend 3 weeks in WI! Love ya.

Acacia said...

I so agree I loved your hair in the new yr picture too!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time in Wisconsin and Florida!!

Unknown said...

Yes, LOVE the new hair cut!!! It's so cute!
Looks like you guys had so much fun on your trips!