We thought we should take advantage of the nice weather on Saturday (by nice I mean....sunny and not negative temperatures!!). :) Breezy has been asking to go sledding so we thought Saturday would be the perfect day. We called our neighbor Acacia and the four of us headed out the front door to the hill outside our house. The snow was so deep that Breezy could barely walk! Unfortunately the snow was very fluffy, so we weren't able to make snowmen. But, we were able to go sledding and have a few snow fights! We even buried Terry in the snow! (Breezy really enjoyed this...especially when she started throwing snow in his mouth while he was buried!!). :) We had a great time (and we're sure glad we went on Saturday because the wind chill on Sunday was 15 below zero!!!).
Terry getting ready for the snow fight!
Acacia barely missing a huge face full of snow!
Acacia is not so lucky this time!!
Acacia getting back at Terry!
Snow Angels! (now and way back then!)
Breezy making a snow angel when she was 3 years old and 3 months old!!
Family snow pictures 2006, 2007, and 2008!
Poor daddy!!
Daddy gets kisses for being such a good sport!
All ready to go inside and get warm!
I thought this was so beautiful (the pictures don't do it justice!). This is our Christmas lights glowing through the snow after our big snow storm! So pretty....
It looks like you guys had fun sledding. What an amazing daddy letting you throw snow in his face! We are so excited to see you in a few days! -Love,The Behlkes
What great pictures, Suzi! I love how you had ones from when Breezy was little and compared them to now! How cool! Hope you guys have a safe and wonderful trip home to Wisconsin! Merry Christmas!! :o)
So fun! I'm sad we missed out on this. I love the pictures of Breezy creaming Terry with the snow. Too funny! We will miss you guys over the holidays, and hope you ahve an awesome Wisconisn Christmas and New Years.
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun sledding. What an amazing daddy letting you throw snow in his face! We are so excited to see you in a few days!
-Love,The Behlkes
What great pictures, Suzi! I love how you had ones from when Breezy was little and compared them to now! How cool! Hope you guys have a safe and wonderful trip home to Wisconsin! Merry Christmas!! :o)
I love the pics....we had so much fun!! Breezy was so adorable....Thanks guys for an awesome time!!
Terry gets major Super Daddy points for letting Breezy bury him...brrrr! What cute pictures, she looks like she loved it!
So fun! I'm sad we missed out on this. I love the pictures of Breezy creaming Terry with the snow. Too funny! We will miss you guys over the holidays, and hope you ahve an awesome Wisconisn Christmas and New Years.
Post a Comment