Breezy's 3rd birthday was on November 17
th! We've had such a fun birthday weekend! Our weekend started on a great note when Terry's mom,
Bev, drove here from Wisconsin! She's made it a tradition to spend every birthday with Breezy! Breezy was
sooo excited when
Bev arrived Friday night!
Bev watched Breezy Saturday morning while Terry and I did last minute errands for the party. At noon, everyone arrived! We had a great time with all our wonderful friends! Breezy had so much fun playing and opening presents! She was so funny...the very first present she opened was a baby stroller. She insisted on finding her baby Ashli, so she could take her for a ride! We had to convince her to leave the stroller for a while and open the rest of her presents! Too cute! She loved everything that she opened! Saturday night we had fun playing with all of her presents!

Sunday morning Breezy had another surprise waiting for her when she woke up. She walked out into the living room to find a train table with more
presents on it! Grandma
Bev and Grandpa Gary bought Breezy a train set (I know...she is such a "girlie-girl", but the kid loves trains!). :) She was super excited when daddy set up her
choo-
choo train! She can even control it by herself! How fun! We spent the rest of the day watching football (go Badgers and Packers!!) and playing and playing some more!
Monday morning came so fast and it was already time for
Bev to leave. :( Breezy was so happy when
Bev told her that she would come with me to drop her off at school. I made a bunch of cupcakes for her to bring in for her birthday! I thought Breezy would be so excited to show
Bev everything at her school....but I was wrong! All she wanted to do is lay her head on Bev's shoulder and give her the most amazing cuddles I've ever seen! I think she knew that her Grandma was leaving and it made her very sad. :( Both
Breezy's teacher and I had tears in our eyes just looking at the two of them! But, when it was finally time to leave, Breezy had smiles on her face and ran to play with her friends! Thanks
Bev for a great visit and for all your help! :)
Monday night (for
Breezy's actual birthday!) we had a quiet dinner and celebrated with cupcakes and ice cream! Then Breezy was able to open her final present from mommy and daddy....a jump n' gym inflatable trampoline. :) Unfortunately, we didn't have her open it until 5 minutes before her bed time!! Needless to say, she was very
exited to jump and asked in the cutest voice if we could please blow it up! How can you say no to that?? :) So Terry, being the awesome dad that he is, went outside in the freezing temperature to blow up her jumper with the car air pump. An hour later....we had enough air in it so she could finally jump! She was so patient and was very appreciative when it was done.
We had such a great birthday weekend! It's so hard to believe that our little pumpkin is already 3! We are so blessed to be the parents of such a caring, beautiful, loving and well-behaved little girl!

This year we decided that Breezy should have a Princess Party! I let her choose between a castle cake or Cinderella. She definitely wanted Cinderella! She was so cute while I was making her cake...she would walk up and say, "Oh...cute, mom!" or "Thanks for my cake mom!". She was very happy when I finished and continued making me feel so great by telling me how much she loved it! The look on her face made all the hard work worth every minute! :)




Taking a ride with Natalie and
Kal-

Having fun with presents!




Playing Play-Doh with Grandma!

Fun with balloons!

Bringing cupcakes to school-

Giving Grandma lots of snuggles and not wanting her to leave-

Cupcakes for her birthday night!


Opening the
Jump n' Gym-

Daddy pumping up the trampoline in the
freezing weather!!

Having so much fun!!

This is the look I received when I told her it was finally time to go to bed! So sad!
3 comments:
How awesome! She truly is a sweet, caring and very well behaved three yr old. Its fun to share in these moments with you guys...... I love it! Glad she had an awesome birthday weekend!!
Happy bday, Breezy! Sus--she looks so grown up and beautiful. I can't believe she is 3 already. What a special little girl you guys have. And high five on the cake!
Suprise! Our internet is actually functioning for more than 15 minutes today! Hooray! I'm trying to get all my blogging and commenting up on. Breezy is so dang photogenic. It was an awesome birthday party, and we honestly feel so lucky to be your neighbors. We couldn't ask for a better situation. :)
Post a Comment