Look who we ran into as we were walking through Sears! We turned the corner and there he was...the big man in red....SANTA!! He was just walking down the isle with a gal from the photo lab! You should have seen Breezy's eyes light up!...ok, and mine too! He came straight to us and offered Breezy a candy cane! Too cute!! While he was talking to her, mommy thought quickly and whipped out the camera! Yeah mom! Such a cute picture! (she's always been too scared of Santa in the mall to want to sit on his lap or take a picture with him). At least I have this picture now, just incase she gets a little intimidated again this Christmas season! :) And as a side note....I'm 99.99% sure this was indeed the real Santa! Just look at the guy! There's no way that he was just a "helper". I think he knew that Breezy and I had been playing Christmas music all day in the car and he wanted to make a surprise visit to show us that he was thinking about us too!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww!How cute!
Oh my WORD she looks too excited for words! I just LOVE this picture!!!!
Post a Comment