Last Thursday, Mark and his friend Joe went out fishing with one of their attendings. They were fishing for red snapper. They each caught 6-7 fish (but they were only able to keep 2 fish per person). Mark caught this huge snapper half way into their trip! He grilled up the snapper the next night and it tasted great!
Joe Hubbard (Sports Med Fellow)

Dolphins (who wouldn't leave their fish alone! Joe caught a fish and a dolphin came right up to the boat and ate the fish off his line!)








Mark surprised Breezy and I last Saturday night by taking us to the theater performance of High School Musical! It was an amazing performance and Breezy loved every minute of it! She was especially excited when we were able to meet and get our pictures taken with the cast members! (I'm pretty sure she had a giant crush on "Troy"!) :)
Dolphins (who wouldn't leave their fish alone! Joe caught a fish and a dolphin came right up to the boat and ate the fish off his line!)
Three gorgeous sky pictures taken the night of our 9th anniversary!
Mark surprised Breezy and I last Saturday night by taking us to the theater performance of High School Musical! It was an amazing performance and Breezy loved every minute of it! She was especially excited when we were able to meet and get our pictures taken with the cast members! (I'm pretty sure she had a giant crush on "Troy"!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment