Saturday, June 21, 2008

The start of our family Blog!

Hello everyone! Our baby website expired, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try something different. Hopefully this way we can keep you all updated on a more regular basis. Please feel free to leave comments when you visit the blog! Terry and I love to check out who's viewing the site and to see what you think of the pictures!! We hope you all are having a wonderful day! Wish me luck in my new blogging venture!!

I have yet to send pictures out from May so I thought I'd start my blog by catching you up from last month. Breezy and I went to Wisconsin for 2 weeks while Terry attended a conference in Germany. We had such a great time with our family and friends! Terry had an amazing time in Europe!! I will make sure to post pictures from his trip at a later date.

MAY 2008 (Breezy 29 months):

P.S. Just click on the pictures if you would like to see them in full screen!




Breezy gets so excited when she is able to spend time with baby Summer! She was such a big girl and fed Summer her bottle all by herself!

Breezy helping Papa and Uncle Mike with the lawn!

Having fun with daddy!!!

Our little Norwegian Princess!


Spending a Saturday morning at the farm with Uncle Steve, Uncle Dave, Papa Tom and Papa.

Excited to go to the park with mommy!

Our peaceful angel!

Relaxing and enjoying her very first ice cream cone!

Little Miss Hollywood!

Having so much fun jumping rope with Ashli and Lexi!

Having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house with Pierson!























10 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

We just pulled out of your driveway 12 hours ago and I ALREADY miss you. I'm so excited that you started a blog and I hope you post new pictures and news soon so I can get my fix. Thanks so much for being such a wonderful friend and for inviting us to stay with you the past week. We were so comfortable and felt so welcome. Sending you big hugs!

lisa said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with your blog! It looks great, and it's so much fun to see the pictures! I love the one with Breezy feeding Summer. So adorable. I miss you guys so much! Tell Breezy Aunt La La sends a great big hug!!!!!!!!

Love ya,
Lisa

Tiffany said...

Suzi,

love the blog and pics-especially the one of breezy sitting outside (the one you labeled angel). hopefully this won't post twice-i obviously have never done this before. anyhow we can't wait to get together with you this summer. julia and isabella miss breezy.
tiffany

Joanie said...

This is sooo cool! BUT, why isn't there a picture of the 3 of you dancing at the concert in the park??? xoxo, Joanie

Suzi said...

Sorry Joanie! You took a great picture of the three of us at the park, but I definitely did not look as cute as Terry and Breezy!! Gotta love the 'crop' option for pictures!!

Jessica said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe how big breezy is. You all look amazing! We miss you so much!
Love, Jess, Andrew, and Owen

Mike Stolen said...

Hi guys! I love all of the great pictures you have loaded. Man, it look's like your having a blast. Can't wait to come out and see you guys. Tell Breezy that we love her and to keep calling. We love that chatter!

See ya,

Mike

ASHLI STOLEN said...

Suzi,
Grandma and I (Ashli) love looking at all your pictures and comments. We miss all of you so much. We love the cute video of Breezy at the gymnastics place and we even watched it 4 times. (She is so fast, faster then me.)Wish we could see you soon.
Ashli and Grandma Linda (Amma)

Tiffany said...

Suzi,

I can't believe how old Breezy is starting to look. It is crazy. I also am very impressed with how much you have been keeping up with this. Good for you. The summer is half over-we need to get together soon. Julia would love to spend time with Breezy again. she loves having friends. miss you.

the biedenbach girls

ASHLI STOLEN said...

Grandma and I watched the video together and we just loved it. We watched it twice. If Breezy keeps taking gymnastics she will learn how to do the splits and then will have to teach you. We cant wait for August and to see you guys again. I have another little present for Breezy and NO it is not another doll.

Love,
Ashli and Amma.